(Still Live) Airtel Postpaid and Postpaid Datacard – Get 30 GB data free for 3 months (10 GB per month) by downloading MyAirtel App
Jio has shaken the telecom industry for the past 7-8 months and now the other operators have started providing lots of offers on data, calls etc. Airtel, for it’s postpaid users and postpaid datacard users is currently giving 30 GB of data free for 3 months where 10 GB can be used per month.Â The data benefits will vary to different users depending upon the usage history.
You can also activate this offer by messaging SURPRISE to 121. If you get a message that offer not valid for you, then download my airtel app and look for advertisement at the top which reads “Free Data”. Click on it.
How to get free data on Airtel Postpaid? :
1 . Download MyAirtel app from HEREÂ if you don’t have it already
2 . Install and open and Register with your Airtel number
3 . In the Homepage itself, you can see a Banner about Free data, click on that
4 . Done !! Your data will be credited to your account soon.
Terms and conditions :
- 10 GB data per month, upto 30 GB for 3 months
- Customers with 4G handset will be eligible to get 30 GB data offer
- Customers with 3G handset will be eligible for 2 GB of 3G data per month for three billing cycles
- The subscribers should be active on Airtel networkÂ on or before 28-Feb-2017
- Customers are required to check the My Airtel app installed on their smartphone on or after 13th March to 31 March 2017
- The data benefitsÂ given to customer may also vary dependingÂ upon the handset, age on a network, data usage pattern and monthly billing value.
- Customers using mobile handset which is not compatible with Airtel app Or Blackberry and window user can avail the offer by sending SMS SURPRISE to 121. Data card customers required to send SMS MYFREE DATA to 121 from theirÂ registered mobile number to avail the offer.